Luxury Bed and Breakfast in Yelverton, Dartmoor
Surrounded by the stunning Dartmoor landscape, The Old Dairy is conveniently situated in the centre of the old spa village of Yelverton on the western edge of Dartmoor and on major walking and cycling routes. This makes it ideal for visiting Dartmoor, Plymouth and the coast whether travelling by car, bus, foot, or cycle. Comfort and a warm welcome awaits Including:
- en-suite bedrooms with delux beds and a seating area. Each room has free WIFI, iPod docks, radio and large flat screen TVs, plus , dressing gowns, large fluffy white towels and hospitality tray with fresh milk
- freshly cooked breakfast sourced from award winning local producers with a range of cereals, muesli, yoghurt and fruit salad. Vegetarian option available.
- a cosy lounge area to enjoy a hot drink and leisurely read of one of the available newspapers.
- fabulous local inns and restaurants just a few minutes’ walk away, or short car journey, for your evening meal
- somewhere to park your car, store your bikes or dry your coats.
We are open all year except Christmas and New Year. Arrivals are from 4pm (or earlier by arrangement).
Sorry, but we do not take bookings for children. Neither can we accommodate pets. It is a Non Smoking house throughout.